120 Hour Card
24 Hour Card
48 Hour Card
72 Hour Card
96 Hour Card
# Important Information:
* Please refer to the [City Card page] so you can make the most of your visit to all the museums, sights, and attractions that Amsterdam has to offer
* For some locations you are required to book a timeslot before visiting. This can be done by clicking [here]
Please note: you are required to claim your digital City Card by installing the official City Card App and registering by using your unique CC-code specified in your voucher.
* Head to the I amsterdam Store if you need any help with the I amsterdam City Card app, or if you would like to get information and tips about your stay in Amsterdam (located on north side of the central train station, Amsterdam Centraal, De Ruijterkade 28 B t/m D).
* Opening hours of I amsterdam Store, Monday to Friday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM, Saturday and Sunday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
* A valid City Card must be presented to enter all venues
* In the event that one of the services, museums or attractions connected to the City Card is not available or closed during the validity of your City Card or if you have not been able to use everything for other reasons (e.g. due to no available timeslots), you are not entitled to compensation in any form